Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today is the Day!!!

We find out the sex of our baby/nugget/Butterball today and needless to say, it is ALL WE CAN THINK ABOUT!!!!

The most recent poll of what Butterball is, is more even than the initial tally. Early on, people were thinking 80% girl, 20% boy. But now it's nearly 50-50!!!! So who knows what we'll be having!!!

It's so flippin' exciting!!! Although, I admit I am still trying to wake up after we spent a fabulous night out with friends yesterday. Who knew going to bed after midnight would be a problem - I used to do that all the time!!! Welcome to my new life, I guess!

Well, we even made a video during last night's excursion and posted it on My First Baby!! Hope you'll check it out - and remember to 'like' it if you do.

Once again, thank you so much for being a part of our journey!!! It's so much better to share it with friends!!

3 comments: