Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trusting Life

On The Minds of Moms Magazine has done it again! My editors, Dani and Sheri, have put together another amazing issue filled with incredible advice, meaningful stories and inspiring profiles. I am so honored to contribute to this magazine and I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing for it.



For this latest issue, I met and interviewed an incredible woman named Laetitia Mizero. At first, her story will bring you to tears (and yes, I admit, that's sort of the vibe I was going for) and then it will uplift your spirit to make you feel like anything is possible. And it is. Laetitia is proof.

To read the entire article - click here!

You can pick up your free copy at any Hornbacher's or Sunmart grocery markets in the Fargo-Moorhead area. OR, if you really like what you see, sign up for a subscription! You'll be so happy everytime you find a new issue in your mailbox - I promise!

Finally, if you are an editor, blogger, Web host, or any other business who desires a writer, please feel free to contact me. I am an award-winning reporter/writer who specializes in parenting, lifestyle, fitness, health, and design writing. But I can do it all: magazine, newspaper, television, web and radio. For more of my work, head over to my Web site and be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment