Friday, April 15, 2011

Come on, Give 'em a try! You know you want to....

I made a decision before I had pumpkin pie (who is now 20 weeks old!!!) that we would give cloth diapering a serious shot. I bought a bunch of different kinds of clothies, as I like to call them, and have used them on and off since CC was born in late November. 


I have been pleasantly surprised by several brands:


Bum Genius and FuzziBunz and GroVia are my favorites so far.


But now I'm looking to sell the other brands that don't fit CC. This is not to say that they won't fit your child... they just didn't work as well for her as the other brands listed above. 


Click here to see my ad on Craigslist. 


I also have these other diapers that I'm willing to sell, too.


Oh, and when we're not using clothies, we use Seventh Generation diapers. I think they are THE BEST disposable diapers on the market and I'm not afraid to try to convert you into using them. They keep CC dry all night - not a leak. Not ever.


Soapbox off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment