Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Me and CC

3 months.

Already.

My daughter is 3 months old. Where has the time gone?

Actually, when I think about it, I know very well where the time has gone. I can remember weeks, days, moments in Coralynn's short life. She has quite a few milestones already:

getting newborn photos taken
visiting with Santa
smiling
shots at the doctor's office
loving her nightly tubby time
copious amounts of zoey kisses and kitty rubs
blowing out her diaper at the cop shop (we had to hold her up in the locker room shower to clean her off)
discovering her hands and shoving them into her mouth non-stop
two trips to Florida - flying!!! - to see Nai Nai and Ricky
seeing monkeys and tigers and giraffes and other exotics for the first time
putting her toes in the ocean
falling in love with 'blanky bear'
sleeping poolside
staying in a hotel

These are awesome memories for me to keep... and to tell her about in the future. I just thought I'd share...










1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see an update and pictures! She's beautiful, and so is her name! Congratulations!

    Are you back to work? I've been anxiously awaiting your return to see if you'd be up for some more media training with us? Just drop me a line when you have a chance: amy.wieserwillson@us.army.mil.

    Take care!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete